MCCCD offers two different Medical Plans.
Both plans are administered by Meritain Health
- Core (EPO) Plan
- Buy-Up (PPO) Plan
Medical Plan Comparison (pdf) - a brief comparison of the two medical plans
Medical Provisions Document (pdf) - detailed information regarding the medical plans
Summary of Benefits and Coverage Core Plan (HealthCare Reform Mandate) (pdf)
Summary of Benefits and Coverage Buy-Up Plan (HealthCare Reform Mandate) (pdf)
Medical Provider Search - Select the "PPO/EPO" Network option.
Urgent Care Search - Select the "PPO/EPO" Network option.
With Teledoc, you can contact board-certified, licensed doctors by phone or email, 24 hours a day! Sometimes you need to speak with a doctor when it’s not possible to attend an office visit. That’s why the Teledoc program is available to your and your family, and can be used in many ways:
- During weekends, holidays or after business hours, when you usually can’t make an appointment with your physician.
- When you are traveling or at work and don’t have time for an appointment.
- If you need a prescription medication or refill for a common condition.
- There are no copays for this office visit!
ClinicsClinics offer convenient, no-appointment needed options for treatment by a licensed physician's assistant or nurse practitioner for non-emergency medical conditions such as: Minor cuts and scrapes, examination of certain skin conditions and minor illnesses.
- The Minute Clinics @ CVS Stores
- The Little Clinics @ Fry's Stores - newly available with the lower copay of the primary care physician office visit benefit!
- Take Care Clinics @ Walgreens
These retail clinic visits fall under your primary care physician office visit benefit. An in-network copay, deductible and/or coinsurance may apply.
Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
The Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 requires group health plans and health insurance issuers that cover mastectomies to also cover re-constructive surgery or other related services following a mastectomy.