All inquiries, nominations and expressions of interest are confidential and are to be directed to the search consultant.
To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than April 08, 2019. The position is open until filled.
To apply, email application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not apply via the District job portal.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available for full consideration:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as Estrella Mountain’s Community College President.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: three supervisors, two direct reports and individuals from current or former institutions or organizations.
Candidates are encouraged to convert and submit their application materials into a single PDF file in order to upload their materials.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries, please contact:
- Preston Pulliams, Ed.D., President, Gold Hill Associates, email@example.com, 503-704-3425 (mobile)
- Katherine (Kathi) Hiyane-Brown, Ph.D., Search Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-432-1081 (mobile)
Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) will not discriminate, nor tolerate discrimination in employment or education, against any applicant, employee, or student because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status (including document abuse), age, disability, veteran status or genetic information.